The best gift ideas for HIM this Christmas
Need ideas for the man in your life this Christmas?! I got you covered with some creative, fun, affordable, and rad Christmas gift ideas! This list has been approved by my husband as the best Christmas list ever!!!
You have 10 days until Christmas….ready set gift!!!
3. Roloff Farms Private Golden Pass Tour Book a private tour of Roloff Farms anytime of the year! Click here to book >> http://www.rolofffarms.com/golden-pass-private-tours/
4. Created Co Adventure Mug
5. Sudio Sweden bluetooth headphones
6. Polar Stuff Napsack – Wearable sleeping bag!
7. HoldFast Gear masculine travel bag
8. Fitzgerald Morrel custom fit handmade gloves from every size of manly hands! This glove company has an awesome mission and incredible quality products.
9. Airbnb Gift Card – Gift your man a weekend getaway to a destination of his choice with an Airbnb gift card!
10. Backgammon Game – something you can learn/play together!
11. Navigators Council Journal – Although it won’t physically get to you in time for Christmas, it will definitely be the gift that keeps on giving to your relationship! Jer and I are SOOOO excited that we are finally pre-selling our Navigators Council Journals – our best communication tool for marriage. Essentially, it’s a marriage journal to help you connect, communicate, and grow in love through 6 weekly questions. You can read more about what this Journal is/does, what the questions are, and what it will do for your marriage >>HERE<< or on www.beating50percent.com
12. Garden City Book – One of Jer’s favorite books about work, rest, and the art of being human by John Mark Comer.
13. EXO Vault Phone Case – Aka Jermey’s phone case that EVERYONE asks him about because it’s minimalist, industrial, and extremely protective! A little spendy, but will totally save your man’s phone!
14. Good or God by John Bevere
15. One of the best Pacific Northwest Whiskies – 2bar spirits
16. Every man needs a headlamp… or 5 (one for your bedroom, one for your car, one for your garage, one in your bag etc.)
17. Redwing boots (boots that will last your man at least a decade!!!)
18. Datebox!!! Everything you need for a fun and creative date delivered to your doorstep every month!!! This is seriously awesome if you are dating, engaged or married. Surprise your husband with this gift that keeps on giving every single month! Use our code – ROLOFF50 for 50% off or get your first month of Datebox, OR get your first month free with code – ROLOFF6
19. Kershaw Chive Knife – small enough for him to carry for convenience every day!
20. Created co “coffee snob” mug
21. Coalatree Blanket – The adventurer blanket! Versatile, washable, and waterproof!
More gift ideas FOR HIM:
Did you tell Santa what you want for Christmas yet?!
Hint at a little AUJ POJ Shop gift card www.aujpojshop.com.
My clothing line shop – AUJ POJ Shop – is inspired by my life mantra ALWAYS MORE. I hope to spread the message of ALWAYS MORE to women around the world through cozy sweatshirts, cute shirts (tanks coming soon) and beanies!
What is the message of ALWAYS MORE?
ALWAYS MORE // These words remind me that there is ALWAYS MORE to look forward to, MORE strength within us, MORE than meets the eye, MORE to someone’s story, MORE to be thankful for, MORE to give, MORE to discover, MORE to unearth, MORE to learn, MORE fun to be had, MORE blessings to receive, MORE fruit to bear, MORE growth in faith, MORE peace to experience, MORE mercy to grant, MORE wisdom to gain, MORE kindness to spread, and MORE reason to love. These words are the heart and soul behind behinds my blog, clothing line, and Devotionals. I hope these words can encourage, inspire, motivate, or transform you in some small or big way. “God can do anything, you know – far MORE than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us.” – Ephesians 3:20 Friends, I hope you ALWAYS believe in the MORE that is within you through Christ
With love, Audrey Roloff