Alright people you have 16 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!! While you are frantically trying to figure out what to get your best friend, mom, brother, co-workers, and kiddos… I got your husband/boyfriend covered!
Pictured above are my top 29 gift ideas for him. You can click on the numbers in the photograph above and it will take you directly to where you can purchase that gift idea! I’ve also listed out the the products below with descriptions for you as well!
- Ski/Snowboard Googles – It’s that time of the year, and when it comes to skiing and snowboarding we all know that rad googles are where it’s at.
- Money Clip – Chances are he’s had that same wallet or money clip for more than a decade. Time to freshen things up!
- Double Eno Hammock – So when your camping our lounging in the backyard you can “hang out” with him;)
- Headlamp – You can never have enough of them. One foe the car, bedroom, garage, shed, kitchen. Why not!
- Nest Thermostat – This is not just your everyday thermostat. It actually learns your preferences and adjusts accordingly. You can connect to wi fii and control the temperature from your phone. They are also making smoke and alarm systems as well as security camera options.
- DeWalt Drill – You know your man will grin when you got him a power tool… It’s the way to every husbands heart.
- Reversible flannel shirt – Sick of your husband or boyfriend wearing that same flannel? Well not to worry, these flannels are reversible! Talk about two for one my friends.
- Pocket Knife – I don’t know about ya’ll but my other half carries his knife with him everywhere. He does not leave our bedroom in the morning with out clipping it to his pants.
- Nice Pen – This gift is underestimated in value. No one thinks to get themselves a really nice pen, but once you have one, there’s no going back.
- Key Strap – The minimalist leather key holder for every guy that clips their keys to their belt loop.
- Watch – So he’s on time;) And every man needs a professional looking watch.
- The everything boots – Weatherproof, durable, leather, hike/work/play/all season boots. Jeremy has some that are similar to these, that her wears literally every day.
- Selfie Stick – Classic necessity for all his adventures
- Weekend Traveler Bag – That bag for the trips home to visit the in-laws, spontaneous escapes to an Airbnb.
- Masculine Candles – None of those fruity/flowery scents. These candles smell like cedar, tobacco, campfire, juniper, and bourbon.
- Headphones – For all those sports games and YouTube videos you don’t care to listen to. Also awesome for traveling and listening to different kinds of music!
- Bullet Shaped Deluxe Gun Cleaning Kit – This is sure to surprise him! And for a killer deal on Amazon!
- Winter Ski/Work/Driving Mittens – The perfect leather insulted mountain mittens.
- Essentialism book – A book about the discipline pursuit of less.
- Hipster Beard Oil – For all you burly men
- Poler Napsack – The wearable sleeping bag! Basically a must for every man. Comes in lots of colors and patterns! This is not just a gift for him… I’m sure you’ll love cuddling up in it too.
- Overnight toiletry bag – Waterproof nylon zipper bag with leather details.
- Fitbit – Fitness tracker that monitors your activity and sleep. This sleek watch calculates your steps taken, calories burned, elevation climbed and distance traveled throughout the day, and features a low-profile display to indicate your real-time progress.
- People Over Profit book – A book about braking the systems, living with purpose, and becoming more successful in the business world.
- Adidas Original Athletic Shoes – Comfortable black athletic/running shoes with leather details.
- Craftsman Apron – Bib Style leather craftsman apron for all his garage projects. I had one of these made for Jeremy last year and stitched on some custom embroidered patches to it to personalize it!
- Personalized Railroad Spike Beer Opener – I also had one of these customized for Jeremy that said #braidit, I love you, and his name on it! These things have some mega inertia for poppin’ bottle caps and they just look rad!
- Patagonia Winter Fleece – This half-zip two-toned fleece is a wintertime staple.
- Vegan Leather Flask – Stainless steel flask wrapped in vegan leather.
- (not pictured above to keep things “G-rated”)
Lingerie… Because you know he’ll love it…
Shoot…Santa let the secret out of the bag. Now that I just gave you all my gift ideas, I hope Jeremy doesn’t read this… oops.
Don’t forget that you can gift your husband a Datebox for free with the code: “ROLOFF”
Here are a few more options not pictured or listed above!!! Make your man feel extra special this year:)
Gift Card Ideas For Him
More Gifts For Him